ANALYSIS OF KNOWLEDGE AND LIFESTYLE LEVEL AGAINST THE BELIEFS AND ITS IMPLICATIONS ON PURCHASING DECISIONS OF HERBAL MEDICINE IN TANGERANG CITY

Sukardi, Sukardi (2016) ANALYSIS OF KNOWLEDGE AND LIFESTYLE LEVEL AGAINST THE BELIEFS AND ITS IMPLICATIONS ON PURCHASING DECISIONS OF HERBAL MEDICINE IN TANGERANG CITY. International Journal of Business, Accounting and Management, 1. ISSN 2527-3531

[img]
Preview
Text
International Journal of Business, Accounting and Managemeng.pdf

Download (212kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Hasil turnitin Mercubuana.pdf

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Analysis of knowledge and lifestyle level.pdf

Download (586kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
hasil penilaian peer review II no 2.pdf

Download (700kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Gabungan(URL)_Reviewer 1 & 2_Makalah 6.pdf

Download (115kB) | Preview
Official URL: http://repository.unsada.ac.id/cgi/oai2

Abstract

Abstract: The society generally have a life expectancy in long-term, but many of them do not understand the concept of the healthy living, especially in consuming food or drugs suitable according to the needs of the body. This study researched about the level of knowledge and Lifestyle of society against the belief and its implications on purchasing decisions of herbal medicine. The purpose of this study was to provide insight of the society to increase belief through knowledge and lifestyle patterns and their implications on purchasing decisions. The Specific target was to build the society belief through knowledge and belief as well as the decision to use herbal medicine so that the herbal medicine market will be getting better and will be not inferior to modern medicine. This study used a model of causal research design, which design research identified the causal relationships between variables, it was intended to find the type of the actual facts to help the understand and predict the causal relationship. The research object was done in Tangerang city with a sample amount of 200 Specialty respondents ever consuming Herbal medicine of Habbatussauda. The amount of samples were taken with consideration of quota sampling. Based on the data that has been processed using SPSS-20 and Lisrel 8.7 indicated that the model after tested from each dimension variable (X1, X2, Y1 and Y2) showed a valid and reliable based on the Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA) all the dimensions of each construct knowledge (X1), Lifestyle (X2), Belief (Y1) and the purchase decision (Y2) had a loading factor (λ) ≥ 0.5, it showed that all dimensions were valid. The value of CR > 0.7 and VE > 0.5, showing all the variables were reliable. The hypothesis test results indicated that H0 is rejected, which means there is positive effect of knowledge (X1) against Belief (Y1) 13.7%. Lifestyle (X2) against Belief (Y1) 15.2%. The effect of simultaneous Knowledge (X1) and Lifestyle (X2) against Belief (Y1) was indicated by the R-square value of 0.49 or 49.0% showed a contribution of positive influence. As for Belief variable (Y1) against the Purchase Decision (Y2) had positive effect by R-square value of 0.41 or by 41.0%, the remaining was 59.0% influenced by other factors other than belief. The test result of the research model that RMSEA value of 0.018 indicated that the model fit/suitable, while based on other indicators, model fit/suitable and acceptable of the research. Keywords: Knowledge, Lifestyle, Belief and Purchase Decision.

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: Knowledge, Lifestyle, Belief and Purchase Decision.
Subjects: 600 Technology, Applied Sciences/Teknologi, Ilmu Terapan > 658.81 Sales Management/Manajemen Pemasaran
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Depositing User: Fachry Al-Tolah Perpustakaan
Date Deposited: 11 Oct 2018 02:05
Last Modified: 18 Nov 2019 03:53
URI: http://repository.unsada.ac.id/id/eprint/389

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item